The Cartagena de Indias Convention & Visitors Bureau is a private, non-profit association, created in August 1997, by the initiative of important companies in the city’s tourism industry, in order to position Cartagena de Indias as the number one destination. for hosting congresses, conventions, fairs and incentive trips.
WE ARE THE LINK BETWEEN THE CITY AND YOUR EVENT, WE OFFER ADVICE AND SUPPORT FOR THE PLANNING AND PROMOTION OF YOUR EVENT IN CARTAGENA.
Our services are completely free, which allows us to be completely neutral and impartial.
What do we do?
- We promote Cartagena de Indias and Bolivar as the ideal destination for events.
- Our job focuses on being the link between the local offer and event planners from all over the world, by channeling the city’s specialized services.
- We create bidding campaigns for hosting events.
- The Cartagena CVB represents the interests of the meetings industry in Cartagena.
- Through our analysis department we collect and develop new data regarding the meetings industry behavior in Cartagena.
- We keep contasta communication with international event planners through our communication and marketing strategies.
Each one of our members is a specialist in their field, together we make sure your event in Cartagena is successful and memorable.
Maria Clara Faciolince
Executive Director. She is in love with Cartagena and passionate about supporting the creation of innovative and memorable events. she can find her on the lookout for new gastronomic experiences or gidden with a book in hand in the islands.
Senior MICE tourism advisor. João is a fan of traveling and discovering new experiences. He believes in the power of teamwork and creative solutions. You can find him taking pictures of the cartagena sunsets drinking a coconut lemonade.
Junior MICE Tourism Advisor. Natalia possesses a great imagination and she is a regular on the arts and culture scene in Cartagena. She takes every opportunity to get involved in experiences that unleash her creative side, especially if it involves cinema or music.